What's New :           ☘ परीवीक्षाधीन(Probationers) ⇝परिवीक्षाकाल के दौरान भत्ते ⇝ परिवीक्षाधीन प्रशिक्षणार्थी को यात्रा भत्ता          ☘ विशेष (Special) ⇝समूह व्यक्तिगत दुर्घटना बीमा ⇝ ऑनलाईन, पेपरलैस एवं केन्द्रीकृत GPA          ☘ News Update ⇝Interest Rates on GPF and other funds ⇝ Interest rate (7.1%) on the deposits of GPF and other similar funds like CPF/OPS during the period of 01.01.2024 to 31.03.2024          ☘ ACP/MACP ⇝Scheme of Modified Assured Career Progression (MACP) ⇝ MACP योजना के तहत वित्तीय उन्नयन स्वीकृत किये जाने के सम्बन्ध में वित्त विभाग में मार्गदर्शन हेतु प्रकरण प्रेषित किये जाने के सम्बन्ध में।          ☘ TRA यात्रा भत्ता नियम ⇝यात्रा भत्ता नियम ⇝ TA for Retired Government-Servant if summoned to give evidence after retirement in a criminal case or a civil case
NPS > Frequently Asked Questions

Site Visitors : 000000

Page Visitors : 000000
यदि मैं 60 वर्ष की आयु से पहले एनपीएस से बाहर निकलने का निर्णय लेता हूं तो मेरी बचत का क्या होगा? 


यदि मैं 60 वर्ष की आयु से पहले एनपीएस से बाहर निकलने का निर्णय लेता हूं तो मेरी बचत का क्या होगा? 

किसी भी IRDA- विनियमित जीवन बीमाकर्ता से जीवन वार्षिकी खरीदने के लिए आपको अपनी पेंशन राशि का कम से कम 80 प्रतिशत निवेश करना होगा। शेष 20 प्रतिशत को एकमुश्त के रूप में वापस लिया जा सकता है।

What will happen to my savings if I decide to exit NPS before the age of 60?
You would be required to invest at least 80 percent of your pension wealth to purchase a life annuity from any IRDA-regulated life insurer. The remaining 20 percent may be withdrawn as a lump sum.

Write Your Comment :



*If you want receive email when anyone comment regarding this topic. Please provede email.
**your mobile no. and email will be confidential and we'll never share with others.